Senior C# Software Engineer
Benefits: Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Who are we?
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is seeking talented Senior Software Engineers to work in our fast-paced, high-growth Engineering team. As a technical company, our Engineering team are at the front line for turning our potential into deliverables that are literally helping to redefine the future of aviation.
Our engineers strike the right balance between theory and practice, are passionate about writing quality code, shipping great products and delighting our customers.
How will you contribute?
- You will play a vital role in the design and architecture of new products whilst continuously focussing on code quality
- You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and contribute to their design
- You will be exposed to designing, developing and supporting large scale systems with multiple components across different tiers
- You will be a self-motivated starter and extoll best-practices and contribute to the culture of our engineering teams
- You’ll recognise the importance of quality, maintainable code and mentor others
- You’ll coach others through peer code-reviews
- At least 5 years’ commercial experience
- Net MVC and WebApi
- Experience working with GIT and VSTS | TFS or similar
- Cloud Development (Azure or AWS) with a focus ideally on PaaS services
- Individuals who are motivated by technology and continuously stay up-to-date with emerging technology and industry trends
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Unit testing
- A Bachelor’s degree (ideally 2:1 or above) in Computer Science or similar field
Interested? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]
Apply for job
To apply for this position email your details to
No agencies, please.
Our recruitment process is managed internally, so please do not call or email if you are a recruitment agency.
We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies.