Benefits: Perkbox, Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
As a Programme Manager at Altitude Angel, you are passionate about UTM (Unmanned Traffic Management) and the benefits it can bring to facilitating the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
The Products team is looking for a talented individual to help execute on our strategy and to take a hands-on role in supporting our strategic projects whilst driving continuous improvement in the Altitude Angel platform. You will own the programme execution, reporting and lifestyle as well as supporting the coordination of team members involved in project deliverables. Working as part of our fast-paced, high-growth and collaborative team, you will help us to redefine the future of aviation.
- Be skilled in the art of managing multiple strategic projects as part of a programme of works, ensuring delivery according to schedule, specification, and appropriate regulatory and technical standards.
- Liaise with key customers and customer accounts to ensure stakeholders’ concerns are dealt with effectively and progress is regularly communicated.
- Work closely with our technical and SME teams to ensure customer requirements are being met whilst effectively identifying and managing any project risk and issues.
- Support engagement with regulators with the strategic projects you're aligned to, whilst also owning the programme execution, reporting and lifestyle.
- Working with engineering team leaders, you will balance the requirements of multiple projects across available resources and set priorities appropriately.
- Write and own statements of work, together with the responsibility for ensuring projects are correctly scoped.
- Support engagement with regulators with the associated projects you are aligned to, as well as liaising with partners and suppliers to ensure deliverable timelines are met.
- Excellent project management skills with experience working in multi-party projects operating as part of a consortium.
- The ability to coordinate activities across multiple stakeholders including both internal engineering and product teams, and external innovators, regulators, and authorities.
- Broad technical knowledge including SaaS architectures, IOT and | or API integration.
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas and think strategically.
- An ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, competing customers’ demands and meet deadlines.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A curious mindset when it comes to technology, and you are interested in all things Drones, Robotics and AI.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving innovative environment with an ability to prioritise dynamically.
- The ability to think outside the box and continuously strive to improve the way you and others around you work.
Up to the challenge? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]