Look up and you probably don’t see much. Maybe a plane, the occasional helicopter and, of course, the odd bird. Not for long...
We at Altitude Angel envisage a future where drones are set to revolutionise the lives of everyone on the planet, so we’re building the platforms to ensure drones can fly safely alongside other, more traditional, forms of aviation.
Since 2014 we’ve been steadily growing our team beyond our Reading HQ, whilst expanding our network into Europe, attracting some of the finest minds and top talent from the worlds of aviation, software engineering and product development.
Our platform is now used in 152 countries across the globe enabling over 50,000 safe drone flights every month, including everything from transport of life saving medication in sub-Saharan Africa to coffee and burger delivery in the Republic of Ireland.
With drones becoming more and more prevalent, we’re looking for individuals who are eager to help us build and deliver the solutions which have the potential to change the world.
If you want to join us and be at the forefront of the aerial revolution, apply today.
About the role:
Working as part of the Altitude Angel team means you will be working with the industry leaders and the those at the literal forefront of automated aviation and the next era of aviation. You will directly contribute to building the skyscape of the future.
Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Executive to support our next generation marketing function within the business. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless focus to deliver value, you will work closely with our Corporate Communications, Sales and Product teams whilst being an ambassador for Altitude Angel’s brand, reputation, products, and technologies.
- You will create engaging Product marketing material in support of our marketing campaigns and activities (notably: blog posts, social media materials, and supporting on the creation of sales literature for products and campaigns).
- You will create templates for documents and presentations that can be used to reinforce the brand and key messages.
- You will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of our social media accounts whilst managing our blog and website CMS.
- You will own and manage our webinar and newsletter programmes.
- You will play a pivotal role in supporting and attending key events (including virtual ones), exhibitions and demonstrations.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written communication skills and a passion for communicating and a keen eye for visual design.
- A strong networker with experience of senior stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent organisational skills with a campaign-focused mindset.
- A quick learner with the ability to grasp the business products and services and learn the “character” of the company to strike the right ‘voice’ in your material generation.
- Extensive in-house marketing experience with a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies and campaigns that drive brand awareness and help achieve business goals. This is a very “hands-on” role!
- Experience of creating compelling customer-facing messaging and marketing materials to multiple audiences.
- Strong social media knowledge and skills.
- Experience of building a high-performing marketing function from the ground up as part of a start-up or scale up organisation and using metrics and reporting to track the success of campaigns and ideas.
- Extensive experience of creating compelling customer-facing messaging and marketing materials for complex services, with a high attention to detail.
Bonus points if you are familiar with:
- Video production.
- Multimedia skills in design and implementation, with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, or similar.
- Experience in customer and market research.
- Experience or knowledge of HubSpot or similar cloud-based CRM and marketing suites.
At Altitude Angel we’re dedicated to creating a positive working environment which empowers our employees to the be the best version of themselves. Through personalised Career Development Plans and generous home/work life-balance considerations, we support our team to work in the best way for them.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- £3,000 employee referral scheme
- Quarterly team socials
To apply for this position, email your details to [email protected]