Customer Success Manager
Look up and you probably don’t see much. Maybe a plane, the occasional helicopter and, of course, the odd bird. Not for long...
We at Altitude Angel envisage a future where drones are set to revolutionise the lives of everyone on the planet, so we’re building the platforms to ensure drones can fly safely alongside other, more traditional, forms of aviation.
Since 2014 we’ve been steadily growing our team beyond our Reading HQ, whilst expanding our network into Europe, attracting some of the finest minds and top talent from the worlds of aviation, software engineering and product development.
Our platform is now used in 152 countries across the globe enabling over 50,000 safe drone flights every month, including everything from transport of life saving medication in sub-Saharan Africa to coffee and burger delivery in the Republic of Ireland.
With drones becoming more and more prevalent, we’re looking for individuals who are eager to help us build and deliver the solutions which have the potential to change the world.
If you want to join us and be at the forefront of the aerial revolution, apply today.
About the role:
Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a key set of strategic relationships with a goal of driving customer success whilst also discovering new ways to unlock additional value for our customers using Altitude Angel Technology.
Working as part of the Altitude Angel team means you will be working with the industry leaders and those at the forefront of automated aviation and the next era of aviation. You will directly contribute to building the skyscape of the future.
- You will be at the forefront of owning and driving customer relationships and solving customer challenges, supported by the wider team.
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our Accounts and Engineering teams to escalate issues, exceed customer expectations and ensure relationships are maximised to their full potential.
- You will partner with our Strategic Marketing and Business Development teams to create targeted campaigns to drive customer growth and deliver high level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings.
- You will build a solid understanding of our customer’s business strategies, enabling you to offer innovative ideas of how UTM can be integrated into their strategy whilst showcasing Altitude Angels proposition.
- You will generate the account plan aligned to customer needs, setting out the goals and milestones for executing such a plan.
- You will be the customers advocate within Altitude Angel.
- You are a resident expert who can confidently manage challenging and complex conversations to resolution.
- You are an ambitious people person with the desire to work on cutting-edge innovative solutions.
- You are proactive, driven and dedicated to providing customer excellence whilst embodying best practices.
- You are a trusted advisor who can successfully build and maintain solid relationships and partnerships at all levels.
- Solid commercial experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience building and managing a team.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate information through both written and verbal communications clearly and precisely.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with a strong focus on detail and a track record of meeting deadlines.
At Altitude Angel we’re dedicated to creating a positive working environment which empowers our employees to the be the best version of themselves. Through personalised Career Development Plans and generous home/work life-balance considerations, we support our team to work in the best way for them.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- £3,000 employee referral scheme
- Quarterly team socials
To apply for this position, email your details to [email protected]