C# Software Engineer
Salary Range: £30,000 - £45,000
Benefits: Perkbox, Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Who are we?
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is seeking talented Software Engineers to work in our fast-paced, high-growth Engineering team. As a technical company, our Engineering team are at the front line for turning our potential into deliverables that are literally helping to redefine the future of aviation.
Our Engineers strike the right balance between theory and practice, are passionate about writing quality code, shipping great products and delighting our customers.
How will you contribute?
You will have a real impact on Altitude Angel’s evolving portfolio of Development projects including mobile | web applications and high performance, secure cloud-hosted services
- You will design, implement and support large scale systems with multiple components across different tiers
- You will be an active contributor in a collaborative and supportive environment
- You will work alongside our high-calibre senior Engineers and management team who will partner with you to encourage, develop, and progress your abilities
At least 2 years’ commercial experience actively coding with C#
- Net MVC and WebApi experience preferred
- Knowledge of GIT and VSTS/TFS, or similar
- Our ideal candidates will recognise the importance of best-practice software engineering, be pragmatic in your approach to code, and be passionate about self-improvement, team-improvement, learning new technologies and frameworks.
- Have a desire to learn, be a team-player and a desire to help us change the world of aviation!
Bonus points for…
- Cloud Development (Azure or AWS)
- Exposure to an air-traffic management or aviation-related environment.
An insight to life at AA…
Flexible Working, Perkbox, Generous Employee Referral Scheme, Monthly Company Socials, Espresso Machine and Soft Drinks Fridge, Beer o’clock Thursdays and Fridays and 4pm Finish on a Friday
Interested? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]