Regional Sales and Partner Manager X2
Benefits: Perkbox, Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
As a Regional Sales and Partner Manager at Altitude Angel, you are passionate about UTM (Unified Traffic Management) and the benefits it can bring to facilitating the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our GuardianUTM platform technologies are deployed internationally by civil aviation authorities, air navigation providers, enterprises, innovators, and drone OEM’s to meet the needs of this rapidly growing industry.
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, you will own and execute the sales strategy for your region. This includes all facets of growing the customer & partner base in the region from lead generation, trade show activity, through to contract closure whilst ensuring an ongoing track record of happy, reference-willing customers and growing revenues. Our clients span Regulatory bodies, Aeronautical Service Providers, Enterprises, Innovators, Drone Operators, & UAV providers. You are the expert. Using your fairness, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills, and your diligence, you will deliver repeatable and scalable growth for your region.
The role will require significant travel (subject to any national or local restrictions).
The Sales team is looking for 2 talented individuals to own and execute on our Sales strategy to achieve targets using both direct sales and Partnerships (UK & Europe).
- Develop, qualify, and execute a sales & partner pipeline through RFx to contract negotiation and close.
- Develop and own the sales strategy for the region and the execution against it to exceed targets.
- Ensure full visibility of your region’s strategy and plans within Altitude Angel, including risks and progress as well as ensuring roadblocks or competitive threats are neutralised rapidly & effectively
- Ensure a seamless sales process with our prospects, partners, & customers.
- Ensure press releases and marketing opportunities are generated from the region’s activities.
- Establish multi-level relationships across our Customers & Partners to create opportunity and maximise our win ratio.
- Systematically build accurate and timely knowledge of key accounts, prospect opportunities, industry trends, & product requirements.
- Successfully qualify prospect requirements, as well as developing and delivering targeted campaigns to drive new opportunities for your region.
- Confidently deliver high level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings & solutions.
- Identify and represent Altitude Angel at events which may involve speaking.
- Maintain and manage our CRM System effectively for opportunity and contact management.
- Support and input into the overall Company Go to Market strategy
You will be seen as the leader of your region, driving the business forwards whilst coordinating and owning the execution of your plans. You will demonstrate:
- A passion for success. You will embody accountability & ownership.
- The ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders across the spectrum of functions and seniority.
- The ability to navigate conflicting demands with diplomacy, resilience, and finesse.
- Entrepreneurial spirit creating opportunity where others may miss.
- Effective use of resources to deliver a seamless and quality sales process.
- Effective presentation, speaking, and written skills.
- Excellent negotiation and value creation skills across a wide range of business models.
- Ability to maintain CRM & effective use of office technologies such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
You will have a proven track record of delivering sales growth in a complex, multi-party SaaS software environment. You are self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly evolving product & customer needs, and competition.
- You will be SaaS savvy and possess the ability to work with a wide range of business models.
- 5-10 years’ Sales experience preferably having already led a region.
- Experience coordinating complex sales including multiple parties & competitors.
- A confident negotiator with the ability to manage a plethora of opportunities through a defined sales process.
- A highly organised multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines and have a strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- A self-motivated people person who can successfully build solid relationships and partnerships at all levels of an organisation.
- Proactive, driven and committed to providing customer excellence.
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, and the ability to articulate information through both written and verbal communications, clearly and precisely.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English. Additional language proficiency is a plus
- Ideally you will have experience in the aviation or drone space.
Up to the challenge? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]
Apply for job
To apply for this position email your details to
No agencies, please.
Our recruitment process is managed internally, so please do not call or email if you are a recruitment agency.
We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies.