Benefits: Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Who are we?
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is seeking an Implementation Manager to take ownership of product implementation and client onboarding whilst driving continuous improvement in the Altitude Angel platform. Working as part of our fast-paced, high-growth and collaborative team, you will help us to redefine the future of aviation.
How will you contribute?
- You will liaise with key customers and customer accounts to ensure stakeholders’ concerns are dealt with effectively and progress is regularly communicated
- You will work closely with our technical and SME teams to ensure customer requirements are being met whilst effectively identifying and managing any project risk and issues
- Working with engineering team leaders, you will balance the requirements of multiple projects across available resources and set priorities appropriately
- You will create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required
- You will create and manage implementation schedules whilst ensuring excellent communication is maintained with internal and external stakeholders
- You will support pre-sales and sales activity to give confidence to prospective clients on our ability to deliver on-time, on-scope and on-budget
- You will transition customers over to our Customer Success team after a successful launch
- You will own the implementation process, SoWs, project plans, testing, launch planning, training, and onboarding
- Commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience working on SaaS implementations
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- You possess the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas and think strategically
- You have an ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, competing customers demands and meet deadlines
- You think outside the box and continuously strive to improve the way you and others around you work
- You are curious about technology and interested in all things Drones, Robotics and AI
Bonus points for…
- Prince2 or similar accreditation
- IoT experience
Interested? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]