Front End Developer
Salary Range: Up to £45,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Perkbox, Competitive Employee Referral Scheme, Flexible Working, Training opportunities, and more!
Location: Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Who are we?
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is seeking a Front End Developer to join our high-growth Engineering team. As a technical company, our Engineering team are at the front line for turning our potential into deliverables that are helping to redefine the future of aviation.
How will you contribute?
- You will have a real impact on Altitude Angel’s evolving portfolio of Development projects including mobile | web applications and high performance, secure cloud-hosted services
- You will be involved in design discussions as well as advising on best practice principles of user interface and interaction design
- You will be our resident expert for converting requirements into a coherent user interface experience for web, mobile and desktop applications
- You will design, implement and support large scale systems with multiple components across different tiers
- You will be an advocate for users within the Engineering team
- You will be an active contributor in a collaborative and supportive environment
- You will work alongside our high-calibre Engineering and management team who will partner with you to encourage, develop, and progress your abilities
- An experienced Front-End Developer with skills in modern UI technology e.g. Vue or React
- Wireframes | Storyboarding
- Experience with or a keen interest in UI | UX Development
- Strong understanding of user experience, visual design, interaction design, user research and design principles
- A natural team player and proactive multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn, be a team-player and a desire to help us change the world of aviation!
- Experience with UI Design tools, e.g. XD, proto.io, Balsamiq
- Experience with building UX assets such as storyboard, wireframes, renders, images etc
- Experience with object-oriented CSS e.g. BEM
- Experience with a pre-processor CSS scripting language e.g. LESS, SASS
- Experience with Typescript, React.js, Vue.js or Webpack
Interested? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.
To apply for this position email your details to [email protected]