Who are we?
Widely regarded as a technical leader in the emerging field of Drone Traffic Management (UTM), Altitude Angel develops cloud-scale systems to facilitate the safe integration of unmanned vehicles into national airspace worldwide. In short, we don’t make drones; we make them safe. Our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation service providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
Altitude Angel is seeking a Support Engineer to work in our fast-paced, high-growth Engineering team. As a technical company, our Engineering team are at the front line for turning our potential into deliverables that are literally helping to redefine the future of aviation.
How will you contribute?
- You will manage our support function through the delivery of excellent first and second line support, as well as escalating issues to the wider technical team and accounts team where applicable
- You will take ownership of Altitude Angel’s ticketing system, whilst ensuring records are carefully and accurately logged
- You will take ownership of user problems, identification and resolution of customer queries in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- You will provide high quality technical support using diagnostic tools and fault-finding techniques to identify root causes
- You will be an active contributor in a collaborative and supportive environment
- You will work alongside our high-calibre senior Engineers and management team who will partner with you to encourage, develop, and progress your abilities
- Commercial experience in a similar role supporting web-based applications
- Knowledge of supporting cloud-based systems (Azure | AWS)
- The ability to engage with varied customers both via telephone and on-site
- A professional, personable and friendly telephone manner
- A natural team player and proactive multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn, be a team-player and a desire to help us change the world of aviation!
Bonus points for…
- Azure DevOps | VSTS | TFS experience
- Experience with LiveAgent
An insight to life at AA…
Flexible Working, Perkbox, Generous Employee Referral Scheme, Monthly Company Socials, Espresso Machine and Soft Drinks Fridge, Beer o’clock and Fridays and 4pm Finish on a Friday
Interested? Get in touch today and join the global company defining the future of aviation.